Most of our workshops require you to bring or purchase additional materials.
You can purchase them ahead of time, or come early to the workshop to get them before the workshop starts.
All students will receive a discount on store items while registered in a workshop.
Discount lasts until the end of the workshop.
Please inquire with Poco Inspired staff for details.
Cancellations and Transfers
Cancellation of a workshop is possible, with at least 48 hours notice prior to workshop start date. The student will receive a refund in the form of store credit.
Cancellations made with less than the required notice will forfeit the entire fee. Sorry, no exceptions.
For our workshop to run, a minimum of students need to be registered.
If there are not enough students registered 2 days prior to the workshop start date, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop.
Any paid students will have the option to schedule a private lesson with the instructor, be moved to a new workshop or be refunded the workshop fee.
Once a guest instructor’s workshop is confirmed to run, workshop fees are non-refundable.
These instructors come in just to teach the workshop once the required number of students have registered.
You may register for any class while at the store, online, or over the phone (with a credit card) with any of our staff. 204-219-2528
To check if there is room available in your desired workshop, please call during store hours. Most workshop fees must be paid in advance to hold a student’s spot on the list.
You may pay for a workshop with Cash, Debit of Credit Card.
There are no refunds unless WE cancel a workshop.
If you would like any additional information about the workshops we offer, or if you have a request for the kind of workshop you would like us to offer,
please send an email to email@example.com.
Reminders for all Students
* All students must read and understand Poco Insired’s Workshop Registration policies above.
* Please write the workshop dates on your calendar.
* Pick out materials at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop.
* Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your workshop is scheduled.
* For your safety: tie your hair back, wear Cotton (non-synthetic) clothing, no flowing clothing, no open toe shoes for any of the metal workshops
* Bring an apron; we use many chemicals that can harm clothing.
* Torch workshops are designed for students aged 16 years or older.
* The minimum age limit for other classes is 14 years or older